Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cello Meditation Power!

Sunday October 21, 2012

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! I take it you can already guess the highlight of my day, huh? CHURCH! :D That was what today revolved around! But even so here are some tid bits of other little things that happened without diving into religious aspects much.

We must always begin our Sunday morning with breakfast! What better way than with “Is Coffee” food of tastiness?! With a combo of a tuna-bacon sandwich and a yummy iced coffee, the day began on an appetizing start. Look at the cute little sword toothpicks stabbed into the sandwich! I found it adorable. :P It made me want to fight with a fierce bagel! >:D

After a wonderful church service it was off to beta groups (like a small group). As of now I don’t really have a set beta group I am a part of but rather just float around till I find one for the day, until further notice. The group I was invited into today made me the only girl out of seven total people. XD Feminine power go! It was a great little session of discussion at a restaurant for lunch that included a surprise type of food for me. MEXICAN! Hello there! I haven’t seen your sort in a while! So I just had to order a chicken burrito!

It was surely different from Tex-Mex, especially with the lack of salsa and chips, but still good food. The total order was a chicken burrito, with sides of a garden salad and fries, finished with a drink of apple tea. Yummy yummy! Pair that with our spiritual conversation and you have a great lunchtime! ;)


Next, two other exchange students and I got together to visit the local German bakery. We absolutely had to! Why? Because one of the exchange students was a German curious to check out the bakery championing her country’s title. ;) The treat I tried was an inexpensive but delicious pudding pastry that is similar to a Chinese egg tart. Twas very good and I would gladly get it again! In the end, the German girl gave her approval of the bakery. Good job “Oma’s German Bakery!”

Right after, I introduced the two chicas to the Christian store nearby I’ve visited several times before. It’s such a great place that I was happy to share with my friends who also quite enjoyed it. Each time I’ve been to the store before my eyes always gazed contemplatively at a CD with the intriguing label of “Meditations of Cello.” Yes, I very much miss my cello and long to hear its rich sound again. So I just had to buy it at last. BUT! But the day when I finally puckered up the resolve to purchase it, they didn’t have what I previously saw before! Initially the store had a combined package of both volume one and two but today the only had volume one in stock. It’s a little disappointing but I am ecstatic just to have the opportunity of getting one!

Now apparently this CD is a Christian form of instrumental music. How they do that, I do not know. Perhaps it is of religious songs played by the cello? All the song names are in Chinese characters so I have yet to translate them. It’ll be a good learning process for sure! We’ll have to see how the CD turns out once I am able to set aside some time to solely listen to it. Tomorrow perhaps! ;D

Nothing much else happened today that’s not too religious. But allow me to report over last night’s experience with the new pillow…

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS THING! IT’S SO CUDDLEABLE!!! IT’S ADDICTING I TELL YOU! :D The fabric is so silky smooth with the puffiest stuffing of snuggliness! There’s no way anyway can pull it out of my grasp once I’ve begun the embracing process! ;P As you might have guessed, I do not regret buying it a single ounce. It was 100% a fantastic purchase! Thank you Taiwan! ^_^

I sense this Taffy is about to end. I’m sorry it’s so short but I have my reasons as an exchange student for keeping the religious talk down. ;) So I shall say a temporary goodbye! See you soon! Take care my loves! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment