Friday, September 14, 2012

NEW CAMERA!

I HAVE A WORKING CAMERA AGAIN!!! BOOMSHAKALAKA! PARTY IN THE TAFFY BLOG! WHOOP WHOOP! CEEEEEEEELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON! :D

After all the struggles my Texan father and I went through to get this, I am sooooo going to go crazy on taking photos. We just went ahead and bought a new camera while sending in the broken one to get fixed. The reason for that is to not be without a camera for 8+ weeks and the ability to have two cameras on hand in case one decides to faint on me again. So tomorrow you will get to see stuff like what I ate, and the food I consumed with a side of what I drank. XD It seems like most my pictures are just of food so that's my on going joke with...uh...myself. Is that sad? Yeah...oh well. :P

As a warm-up here's a picture I just realized was on my laptop. It's my favorite meal (as of now) from 7-Eleven. This fantastic creation is a sheet of seaweed with rice slapped on top. Various ingredients like egg, meat and vegetables are placed in the middle and folded over to make a tasty Asian sandwich. You can find it in the refrigerated section but you can ask the employees to heat it up. So it all comes out nice, steamy and juicy yummy yummy-ness! If I'm correct, it's not bad on the health meter as well! Double plus!

TRANSITION!

On the topic of school...goodness gracious I had trouble staying awake. All day I felt so dang drowsy that time seemed to go into slow-mo and beckoned me to snooze away. I don't know what made me feel this way since I had a full night's rest. Maybe because it was raining today? Either way, thankfully I didn't go to la-la-land during class but when nap time came around...I HAD SUCH A HARD TIME FALLING ASLEEP? WHAT IS THIS EVIL IRONIC DEED?! COME ON! I had food in my stomach and ready to go! But no, my arms and legs just fell asleep becoming numb as heck while I struggled to slip a few minutes of rest in. Grrrrrrr. I will have revenge! Somehow! Somehow I shall have revenge! >:D

Not much else to my day other than drowsiness, camera and rain. OH! FOOD! OF COURSE! Tonight, half of my dinner was a fried bun. Twas quite tasty as I was hoping to try more meat/veggie buns in Taiwan since there are so many kinds. The second half of the meal made me float up to heaven for a minute. It was a steamed meat bun. Ohhhhhhhh my gosh I missed this! It was just like the ones I had in Texas from the Asian market. It took willpower not to nom on another one of those steamed pieces of deliciousness. Too bad the street stand my parents got the buns from isn't closer to home. I have to find more of the steamed buns! That and egg custards. Both of those favorite pieces of Chinese cuisine!

So yes, pictures tomorrow! Look forward to it! I know I am! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment