Sunday, September 2, 2012

Short, Short Entry


This Taffy entry should be nice and quick because I’m going to go to sleep nice and early for my first official day of school. (Last week was just orientation)

My family and I went out for dinner at a place called "___ Garden." They said it was an allusion to the Garden of Eden because the owner is a christian. Interesting. The restaurant was very cozy and had such a relaxing environment to it. The food started with a salad, then moved on to some onion soup, followed by a pasta entree with chicken, veggies and shrimp. The dessert was a small cookie with jam on top and a beverage of an apple & pineapple smoothie. All very tasty and quite enjoyable.

Afterwards we went to a night market by the "Normal University." Yep, that's part of its name. "Normal." As opposed to....? Just wondering. What is not a normal university? XD Anywho the night market was not like the one I saw briefly by the house. This one was PACKED!! Oh crud there was noooooo bubble space. It probably was the case because it was both a weekend night and a cooler temperature. Not a very good situation to leisurely browse through the stores. I did purchase one item though because I was in need of a phone case for the iPhone 3 I'm borrowing in Taiwan. It was difficult finding a nice case because most of the cases up for sale are for the iPhone 4. The design I settled on was pretty nice and should be a nice low price since its rubber-like material. Nope. Nope, nope. 200 NT dollars. ($6.70 US) I expected night markets to be cheaper but oh well. At least I have something to cover the phone.

And that's all I have to report. I bid you all a goodnight/day ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment